Question about LG X-Note LM50 Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Before you plan to return make sure you have done some or all of this things first:
1. Did you reboot after you installed the Enterprise 2007 ?
2. Did you make sure that if its a USB mouse that it is securely connected to the USB port ?
3. Were you able to move your mouse without any problem at all before the software installation ?
4. Have you had this problem before the installation of Enterprise 2007 ?
5. Have you done all your software and windows updates ?
6. Will the mouse work when booting into Safe Mode ( pressing F8 during re-boot before Windows Vista loads) If it does then your softwares need to be updated.
7. Did you check you device manager to see that theres no yellow exclamation anywhere in the Mice and othert pointing devices or under the USB controller section?
8. Is there a legacy USB port to be activated on your computer BIOS ?
If the installation caused your mouse to be frozen then try and uninstall the Enterprise 2007 by using your keyboard and tab to the programs uninstall.
If your mouse still doesn't move after doing all of the above things
then try another new USB mouse. Sometimes you may have to wait for several seconds (even up to a minute for new usb mouse detection) before the USB mouse cursor will move. If the second new USB mouse still wont work then return it to where you bought it as it could be faulty usb connector
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2011 | Acer eMachines 520-2890 Notebook
Jan 06, 2010 | Acer eMachines 520-2890 Notebook
Dec 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5050-3242 Notebook
692 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: