Question about Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
These key are set by you when you are setting up the router - you must use only one of them of course an only if you want to. You could leave the router without password and it will work just fine.. If you have forgotten them just reset the router and start the setup process again.
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2011 | NetGear Computers & Internet
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
In order to find the wireless security password of your Dlink wireless router G WBR-2310 , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the computer in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the D-Link router setup page .
3. Under the SETUP tab, in the left hand side, click on WIRELESS SETTINGS? you will find Wireless security Mode under which you can find the password for the wireless settings.
Thanks in Advance!
Jan 11, 2011 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
2. Open a web browser on the computer.
3. In the address bar of the web browser, type http://192.168.2.1
4. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit.
5. Click on Security in the left-hand column under the Wireless heading.
6. Use the drop-down menu and select "WPA/WPA2-Personal (PSK)".
either WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, or WPA-PSK+WPA-PSK2 as your Authentication;
doing this will set the Encryption Technique automatically.
8. Enter a word or group of characters in the password (PSK) box. The Pre-Shared Key must be 8 to 63 characters in length. Note: The PSK (Pre-Shared Key) is case-sensitive ("A" is different than "a").
a. Un checking the Obscure PSK box will allow you to see the security key that has been typed.
9. Click the "Apply Changes" button to save the settings.
Any/all wireless computers that connect to this network will be required to have this Pre-Shared Key (password).
Dec 18, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Aug 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 19, 2010 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
Mar 11, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 09, 2010 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Oct 07, 2016 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 02, 2016 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!