- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are two components that you need to change in the power supply section.
1. Chopper transformer , T1001 (ZL6R23038)
2. CAP-P pulse amp transistor , Q1004 (2SD1624).
iam afraid you can only get these components from another 'dead' camera or order them from panasonic.
to go to the last preset white balance after turning of and on the cam , you should just click (but not hold ) on the whit balance switch but you have to select manual first ,
and if you want to set white balance then you should hold on the white balance switch for more than 4 seconds