Question about Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tools Required :
• Nemesis Service suite (NSS)
• Nokia PC Suite
• Data cable
1. Connect your phone in PC Suite mode
2. Open Nemesis Service suite (NSS)
3. Then click on scan for new devices button (top right hand side)
4. Click on phone info button.
5. Now Click on Scan.
6. Select Permanent Memory.
7. Click on Read.
8. It will read the permanent memory file and save it on the disk at following path.
9. Open the .pm file using Notepad.
10. Now scroll until field , and on the 5th Record (5=) your security code is saved at there.
11. Like 5=31313131310000000000
12. Remove all “3” digit and it will be 31313131310000000000
13. 11111 is your security code.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
On the main screen , Press *#06# to get your IMEI number,
Then just visit this website http://www.unlockme.co.uk/master.php?imei=354841017025585
And enter your IMEI code to get your Master code.
Your Master code will help you change your Security Code.
Posted on Dec 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2013 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
May 18, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Apr 14, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Mar 19, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 17, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 24, 2008 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Jul 10, 2008 | Cell Phones
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: