Question about Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
i would like some help concerning some annoying problems i am facing with my acer laptop aspire 3610 , here goes ;
1. the first problem is with the sound , sometimes the sound stop working by itself , then when i shutdown the system and re start , it works fine and when i opened a program using flash media , it blocks again .
2. the second problem is a very strange one , i have moxilla firefox and internet explorer and netscape as web browsers to surf the net , but 3 weeks ago , just like that moxilla firefox and internet explorer is not connecting at all to the internet and i am just getting the page , where it says check my connections , firewall stuff , etc . so i check the firewall , change the setting , but still nothing , but netscape is working fine , i cannot figure out why the other 2 is not working . If i still recall well , i was using a software called the internet turbo booster , once i click on the option disable all non-paged executive and i guess since that i have been starting to get these troubles as well .maybe it is that or maybe something else . i scan for viruses , but still nothing . i checked the internal memory for virus infection , still nothing .i check on the bios is something changed or wrong , i didn't find anything .i used regfix to scan and fix all registry errors ,but still the problems with the internet browsers continue and with the sound .
3. my 3rd problem is my acer e-recovery is not responding . " it says , acer e -recovery not available "
can someone please offer his help , i would really appreciate it .
2) download anti-vir and scan your computer with it.
there's a vundo going around that makes browsers not work. If it finds TR.Vundo.whatever, you should just reinstall your OS...especially since it's easy on aspire 3610
Posted on Apr 23, 2008
1) Reinstall the sound drivers
2) IE, click tools, internet options, connections, LAN settings, auto detect settings
Firefox, tools, options, advanced, network, settings, direct connection to the internet.
~ If both are still not working, trying reinstalling each one.
3) As for the e-recovery error. I have heard that dell and sony vaios can go threw the recovery mode in the bios. Try hitting f10 when the computer is starting up. If you're still having problems with the e-recovery console contact acer and let them know about the problem you are encountering. You can always ask them for the recovery disks.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2011 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Dec 09, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Nov 11, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Oct 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Mar 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jan 14, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Feb 03, 2008 | Acer Aspire 3610 Notebook
Jan 04, 2008 | Computers & Internet
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: