Question about Computers & Internet
1. Click the Windows Start button.
2. Click Control Panel and then Device Manager.
3. Double-click Imaging Devices then right-click on Chicony USB 2.0 Camera and select Update Driver Software.
4. Select Browse my computer for the driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
6. Select Chicony USB 2.0 Camera from the list, and click Next.
The webcam should now work properly.
or any name of your camera in the list :) i hope it works for u.
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
Testimonial: "yes That it where it was, which is good because now I know the driver and camera seem to be there and working. Now I still have a problem in trying to get any software to use it ? But very helpful."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2014 | Kodak F101 Family HD Webcam
Jul 08, 2012 | HP Omni 100 PC
Mar 22, 2011 | ASUS N53JQ-XT1 Laptop Computer - Intel...
Aug 26, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Aug 13, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
May 09, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Mar 27, 2009 | Compaq AVC00-AA Webcam
Apr 05, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv2500t Notebook
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!