Question about ASUS K8V-MX Motherboard
Has to be an error code for some compatibility issues for your device or damaged device
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2013 | IBM ThinkPad R52 Notebook
To fix msvcrt.dll errors such as a lost _resetstkoflw routine, the Msvcrt.dll file has to be reset to its default state. A Windows XP installation disc is required to do this remedy. Follow these simple step by step procedures:
1. Put the Windows XP installation disc in the optical drive and boot from this drive.
2. Press R to go to the Recovery Console menu upon seeing the Welcome to set up display.
3. Choose the number that corresponds to the OS that needs to be repaired, should your pc have a multi-OS system.
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. When on Recovery Console already, input these commands and hit the enter key after typing them to run the commands:
cd system 32
ren mscvrt.dll mscvrt.bak
F: (where F is the optical drive, and C is the root drive where windows resides)
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Sep 12, 2011 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto III & Vice...
Jul 21, 2011 | IBM ThinkCentre S50 8183 Intel Refurbished...
Dec 03, 2010 | Biostar P4M800-M7A Motherboard
Dec 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2010 | Sony VAIO vGN-NS235J/L Notebook PC
Dec 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 15, 2009 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Apr 01, 2009 | Compaq Presario S4020WM PC Desktop
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!