Question about HP Compaq Presario 2500 HP Pavilion ZE 5000 NX9010 Series (chassis bottom)319470-001 (319470001) CD-ROM Drive
Y this procedure. It very serious problem. For someones...
To remove that password there are few steeps:
0. remove AC power
1. remove system battery (primary and multibay if present)
2. remove harddrive from harddrive bay
3. remove Multibay Devices from multibay
4. remove small round battery pill 3.3V, located under a cover on left side of touchpad. Remove cover gently (is no need to remove keyboard, but cover is removable with some power...) Delicate unplug small conector with cables leading to battery,
5. wait 5 minutes
6. connect AC power
7. Turn on computer unit (BIOS gets a few errors = date, time, mismatch etc. no need to panic, if everything is ok then get into computer setup pressing F10, change existing setup values as needed, if ok power down computer.
8. unplug AC power
9. Plug small battery into motherboard
10. install Hdd and multibay devices
11. Install system batteries
12. Power Up computer, there could be no password anymore
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 15, 2010 | HP Compaq nx9010
During the boot up process you will see on the screen press delete to enter set up
Press either delete or f2 during the boot up process to enter BIOS scroll down to set user password you can change or remove your password from there
hope this helps
Oct 03, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario 2500 HP Pavilion ZE...
Jul 25, 2010 | HP NX9010 Notebook
Jun 30, 2010 | HP Compaq nx9010
May 16, 2010 | HP Compaq nx9010
Nov 06, 2009 | HP Compaq nx9010
Mar 10, 2009 | HP Compaq nx9010
Oct 11, 2007 | HP Compaq Presario 2500 HP Pavilion ZE...
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: