Question about Intex Automatic Salt Water System for Above Ground Saltwater Pool
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2012 | Nikon Coolpix S9100 12.1mp Digital Camera...
Sep 09, 2012 | Husqvarna Husky 145
Jun 26, 2012 | carters.com Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2011 | Cameras
Sep 15, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 06, 2011 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Nov 20, 2010 | Intermatic HB88RC - 7-Day Programmable...
May 14, 2010 | Cell Phones
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: