I have sound but no picture when I ture my tv on. Look in some of the suggestions for possible solutions and quick looks does not present any issues; coolant drops, etc. Another suggestion was crt blanking, how does one verify and/or fix that?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First check this points: 1. How old is your TV. 2. How many times you have change your lamp. 3. Any sort of weird sounds on the back of the TV.
If you are having problems whit the brightness of your TV or you are seeing a dimmer picture, you might have to change your lamp or your ballast, if it comes to a point where you do not see any image at all but you still hear a sound, then its definitely the lamp, if you dont see image or hear any sound, you might have problems with your ballast, also when your ballast begins to run out the picture can get dimmer due to it sending less amount of voltage to the lamp, i suggest to check with a tech to confirm it, or get a second opinion. Hope i could be of assistance.
* The TV set may be unplugged.
* A fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or switched off.
* The remote control unit (RCU) may be disabled.
* Make sure the TV/VCR are plugged in and the wall switch is on.
* Check the fuse or circuit breaker. Test the outlet with a lamp.
* Replace the RCU's batteries: if this fails exchange the unit.