Question about Big Button TV Universal Remote
I have a Big Button Universal Remote Control and need to re-program it for a 27" Sylvania TV. I lost the codes that came with the remote. Do you have any I can try.
If it's an Innovage brand Jumbo remote, try this...
There are 2 different versions of the Innovage Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2016 | Sony Remote Controls
Jun 19, 2015 | Sylvania Remote Controls
Jun 03, 2014 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Feb 02, 2011 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Dec 03, 2009 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
Aug 28, 2009 | Remote Controls
Apr 24, 2008 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Jan 12, 2008 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Dec 09, 2007 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
276 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: