You are running out of memory, just free up your memory. You can do this by doing some or all of the following:
- Clear your log (hold alt and press lglg>then menu key>select "Clear Log">confirm)
- Close programs you're not currently using (hold alt and back button) Some items will always be running like messages, phone, browser, home screen so on and so forth, leave those running
- Uninstall themes and programs that you are not using anymore (Options>Advanced Options>Applications) [Leave the following applications on the phone or you will have trouble: BlackBerry "Version # i.e. 4.2" Core Applications; BlackBerry System Software; BlackBerry Attachment Service; Browser; Help; Phone. The rest are if you use them or not i.e. Tasks; MemoPad, BB Messenger, if you don't use them then you can delete them without major problems on your phone)
- Move photos, music, video and other multimedia over to your disc instead on the actual BB device. Also delete ringtones that you no longer use
- From your desktop uninstall languages that you do not need
- Delete out your old text messages and emails, try to save them on your computer instead of your laptop (with email) or forward text messages that you need to your email then delete the actual text message
This should be a good start to clearing out your memory and start receiving text messages again along with your call logs showing up. If you remove an application it will ask to reboot, let it and then send a text message from online to make sure that you're up and working again. Then maintenance your BlackBerry about every week afterwards depending on your storing habits. Hope it works!