- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Go to Control Panel (Located on the start menu).
2) Then double click on Power Options.
3) The Power Options Properties window shall now open.
4) You will see a section called Settings for x power scheme, the x depends on which scheme is enabled.
5) Click on the down arrow to the right of Turn off hard disks: And set this to Never.
This should stop you hard disk from shutting off while your computer is still on. If you need any further help just add a comment.
Please rate this solution by clicking the thumbs up at the top right of this solution. Your rating is much appreciated.
Clean the cooling fan with a vacuum cleaner CAREFULLY! This sounds like when the CPU has been working for a short while, it gets overheated and stops working. Check for fluff and dust in the cooling air vent.
I had this problem a few months back, but first you must be sure that you purchased the correct ram modules. It turned out, cause we tested the modules i baught at a friend's as well. The modules was broken. Hope this can help you.
What error message do you get when you try to change the audio options? I assume you are getting an error message because You're noting that the computer won't allow you to change the options.
1) reboot, which I'm sure you have done.
2) answer my question and write back.
It depends. When a company replaces a component that is in warranty with another component, the only warranty that transfers is the remainder of the warranty on the original product. So if I had a monitor with a three year warranty, and it stopped working after 2 years and 11 months, the company replaces it with a brand new monitor. That brand new monitor will only carry a one month warranty because that's all the warranty you had left.
That being said, make sure you let BB know that this was a replacement monitor for one that was under warranty. They may need the original monitor's specifications to look it up for you.
2.remove unkown devices from the compter. follow steps.
a) select the compter icon on the desktop and right click and select manage.
b) select device manager.
c) look for heading usb devices or unkown devices. if there are unkown devices in your compter that selection tree would be open. just select select the unkown devices and click delete. confirm the same.
3) post deleting all unkown devices, reboot your laptop.
now keep the driver disk handy which came along with the mouse or the driver you have downloaded., preferablly install the driver if its an executable file before connecting the device, other wise save the file to your desktop and ensure the driver is not in a zip or a rar archive, please extract the same.
4) connect the device, the compter would search the driver, failing to find the driver compter would ask for the options. select that you have the disk under advanced option. select the driver you have download and it would show you the device and please continue the installation with the same driver.