An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Install game from CD
Just insert the cd to the cdrom drive and browse the cd and look for the hoyle games directory and look for setup or install files. If you found the setup or install just double click it to run the installation program in follow the installation instruction.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you copy a windows CD onto a thumb drive there are hidden files that won't copy. You can't un hide those files since you cannot change the attributes on a CD file. You're going to have to install from a CD
sir your problem is that u have not installed the required drivers of your pavlion and that is the reason for not able to play any games....
1. if u r running in a windows 7 just put the cd and install all the drivers and utilities that came with the computer then u restart the pc u'll be able to install all the games and play if u have a nice graphics :)
To install this game follow these steps.
1. Put the CD/DVD in your computer (If you have a DVD version of the game and no DVD drive it won't work.)
2. The disk should be read and you can click on the autoplay/install option. If this doesn't happen go to my computer and double click the cd drive with the game icon on it.
3. Click install and follow the on screen instructions. You will need a CD key which is provided in the game case and it is usually located on the back of the instruction manual.
Hope this helps.
If you installed from CD - Have you tried it with the CD in? Many games do not install completely to the hard drive and require the CD to run. If you downloaded it from another source, try installing it again.
Check the requirement specifications of the game for memory, graphics, cpu speed, all that stuff. Don't be online, turn off the security if you have to. Do a disk cleanup, defrag, and run any utilities you have to check registry, etc. Do a virus check, if you don't have virus protection, you can get a free check sometimes online.
Give me the exact message that appears when u try to install a game........Does it appear only for one game or for all of them.......It would also help me if u post ur entire system config....