Question about NEC Versa LX Notebook
I have a Dell With Pen 2. Can I just install a Pen 3 & motherboard and have it work?
No, your old parts like the memory and others may be not compatible with a higher model of motherboard. Check the specifications of the motherboard first to know if you can still use the old parts to it before buying.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2013 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
on Feb 02, 2010 | PC Laptops
Dec 31, 2011 | Dell PC Laptops
1. You can search the CPU Z software.
1. Download the software from this URL.
2. Than installed the software.
3. Go to the motherboard option see the name of the
motherboard and serial no. of the motherboard.
4. than by the name of the motherboard. Go to the site of
5. Than by the serial no. of motherboard download
the driver which you require.
Nov 05, 2010 | PC Laptops
Oct 02, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 5100 Notebook
Sep 17, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1720 PC Notebook
Jan 04, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Aug 14, 2008 | Dell Inspiron XPS M140 Notebook
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!