a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Other then POWER BUTTON light there are three lights more
1. lamp indicator
2. temperature indicator
3. computer input
witch one light is flashing RED or illuminated RED with POWER BUTTON orange light.
If LAMP INDICATOR light is illuminated RED than lamp runtime has reached 1800 hours. but projector still working.
If LAMP INDICATOR light flashing RED than lamp circuit failure, or abnormal function or lamp unit is damaged. In this case projector doing the same behave just like your projector.
if TEMPERATURE indicator illuminating RED the projector still projecting and if flashing RED than turned of itself
After many months, I solved the problem of the red light staying on the Tassimo Coffee Maker. Use these easy steps.
1. Fill a 2 cup measuring cup with hot water.
2. Mix in descaler.
3. Pour in the empty water tank.
4. Put the yellow cleaning disk in the chamber and close chamber. Put the two cup measuring cup under the spout.
5. Push and hold the brew button for about 3 seconds (until the red and green light flash.
6. Now don't touch the machine. It will do it's thing for about 20 minutes. (Don't be impatient and start to push buttons, just leave it)
7. When it finishes it's cycle. The red light will turn off. Then clean the water tank and put fresh water and run clean water through the brewing cycle 4 times. Your machine is now ready for use.
It might be the the socket board on this model not the crt tube. Closely look at each tube these tubes end up contaminated. They start looking like lemonade inside. Usually the blue and green, with the tv off see if the green and blue are as clear as the red with a flashlight. You might want to call a service center. Cheaper in the long run over the cost of a tube.
I found that there IS a manual release for the disc tray
UNDERNEATH the unit. It is a sort of toggle lever that you have to
slide to the other side and that releases the disc. The Manual does not
even mention this manual release lever!
Also, it may be hidden or covered by a paper like cover.
From left to right
1. The wrench light is the service interval light.It will illuminate after about 4800 miles or 358 days to remind you your vehicle is due for service.To reset hold the SELECT and UNITS buttons on the trip computer for 5 secs. The light will illuminate then extinguish itself after about 4 secs.
2. Frost warning light. This light illuminates yellow when exterior temps are between 39 to 32 deg. F to warn you of possible icing on the roads.It will illuminate red if temps drop below 32 Deg.
3. Brake pad warning. Will illuminate when brake pads have worn down to the sensors in the pads.
4. Washer fluid warning.
5. Door Ad-jar
6. Bulb failure. Indicates an exterior bulb is out.This will illuminate until brake pedal is pressed after starting engine unless of course one of the brake lamp bulbs is burnt out.
hi during my investigating i found that the eletrorode surge arrester was causing the problem epcos component 800 083 number i found a device from a projection tv and it worked i also checked epcos web site but could not the accurute device number . they will ask u to use a ruler to measure the device size of the component thanks
it maybe your brushes are worn out, on alot of machines these days if the brushes wear the machine wont fill , or your motor itself could be faulty or your board. Unplug the machine , take the back off , get yourself a test meter disconnect the motor and put the probes from the meter and put it across the tags, if the motor is wrong you wont get continuity between 2 tags normally 1 and 5 looking from the top of the block going down