Question about Shure Audio Players & Recorders

Open Question

Shure 55s parts - Shure Audio Players & Recorders

Posted by on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 611 Answers

SOURCE: Need cord for Shure 55S microphone

See the Shure website for the answer at:

Posted on Jul 15, 2010


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to open a shure beta 58 microphone?

To open a wired Shure Beta 58, unscrew the handle at the mid point. A new cartridge from Shure includes the upper part of the handle.

The Beta 58A is different.

Jun 19, 2014 | Shure SM58 Professional Microphone

1 Answer

I need the replacement cartridge only, from the Shure LX2 mic. The transmitter is fine.

You can get replacement cartridges, such as the RPW112 from any Shure dealer or from Shure Parts at 800-516-2525.

Feb 28, 2013 | Shure LX-2 With SM58 Professional...

1 Answer

Shure mic 55s ventage parts

Call Shure for reaplacement parts.

Jan 12, 2013 | Shure Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Shure 55s diagram

The wiring is in the User Guide.

Oct 16, 2012 | Shure 55SH Series II Professional...

1 Answer

Where do i get a parts for shure microphone

Go to look under support, you can get a price list and where to return it for repair or parts.

May 17, 2012 | Shure Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Where can i buy the tiny screws for shure mics

Replacement parts for Shure mics in the USA:

Or, try ebay for old or broken mics, and use the hardware from those.

Apr 15, 2012 | Shure Beta 58A Professional Microphone

1 Answer

Mike switch fallen out onsm58 shure

Unfortunately, you did not provide enough detail about which parts you need assistance with. There are many parts around the switch, including the bezel, and switch actuators. Call Shure at 800-516-2525 with the microphone in your hand. You can provide them a better description to they can assist you.

Jan 04, 2011 | Shure SLX2/Beta87A Professional Microphone

1 Answer

Need cord for Shure 55S microphone

See the Shure website for the answer at:

Mar 09, 2009 | Shure 55SH Series II Professional...

1 Answer

My microphone is a Shure ULX-J1. The rubber button which is mounted on the front of the microphone and is used to select the frequency needs to be replaced. where do i get these parts. ...

The easiest way is to call Shure directly. Ask for the service and parts department. They will get you the part number, availability and cost.


Oct 07, 2008 | Shure Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

81 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Shure Audio Players & Recorders Experts

Michial Gueffroy

Level 3 Expert

1138 Answers

Ben Armstrong

Level 2 Expert

357 Answers

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1689 Answers

Are you a Shure Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides