Question about Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
My 6-yr old daughter accidentally created a locked code for her Ipod but she can't recall the unlocking code. My husband and I tried several number combinations but we're desperate for the thousands combinations of numbers. Is there an easy way to unlock it? Thanks for the assistance.
Try default codes below
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
You have to use iTunes on your pc and restore the ipod
Note: Because Restore erases all of the songs and files on iPod, make sure to back up any files you've saved on the iPod disk. All of your songs, videos, podcasts, audiobooks, and games can be loaded back to your iPod provided that you have them stored in your iTunes Library.
How to restore your iPod:
1. Make sure you've reinstalled the latest version of iTunes.
2. Open iTunes, and then connect your iPod to your computer.
3. After a few moments, it will appear in the source list in iTunes.
4. Select your iPod in the source list and you will see information about it appear in theSummary tab of the main iTunes windows.
5. Click the Restore button. You will be prompted with one or more restore options that may prompt iTunes to automatically download of the latest iPod Software.
The 4 possible restore options are:
Restore Option 1: Restore - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod.
Restore Option 2: Use Same Version - Restores with same iPod Software version already on iPod even though a newer version is available.
Restore Option 3: Use Newest Version - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
Restore Option 4: Restore and Update - Restores with the latest iPod Software on your computer.
6. A progress bar will appear on the computer screen indicating that the first stage of the restore process has started. When this stage is completed, iTunes will instruct you to leave iPod connected to your computer to complete restore.
7. During the stage 2 of the restore process, the iPod will show an Apple logo as well as a progress bar at the bottom of the display. It is critical that the iPod remains connected to the computer or iPod Power adapter during this stage. Note: The progress bar may be difficult to see since the backlight on the iPod display may be off.
8. After stage 2 of the restore process is complete and the iPod is connected to the computer, the iTunes Setup Assistant window will appear asking you to name your iPod and choose your syncing preferences similar to when you connected your iPod for the first time.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 07, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 08, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Aug 26, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jul 25, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
May 07, 2007 | Apple iPod MP3 Player
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: