- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to get the free, Driver and Software from Motorola's web site, download and install on the PC, then plug in the Phone via a USB cable, now you will be able to transfer pictures using the Motorola software, also the "Phone" will show up as a "Drive" in My Computer, as such, you can Copy, Cut & paste as you would with a normal drive.
You would need to do this via bluetooth as the memory is internal and does not show up as a drive on your system thus will not work your right. You need to get a blue tooth for your pc its usually usb plug it in pair it and send the pics via bluetooth.
I sure hope this clears up the confusion and helps you.
we would like to inform you that please try following steps to transfer Contacts from Phone to PC.
Using Motorola Phone Tool Software
• Select Data Connection i.e. Main Menu > Setting > Connection > USB Setting > Data Connection
• Connect your handset with PC through USB Data Cable.
• Run Motorola Phone Tools > Phone Picture will appear on your PC.
• Click on Phonebook icon which will be available on the right side of your Phone Picture
• Click on that and transfer all contacts on left side in MS outlook or outlook express
• After transfering data clsoe MPT disconnect the handset and connect the another handset and follow the same process but in this case you have to transfer data from MS outlook or Outlook express to phone means Left to right.
To download pictures there are many ways:
1. Internet (data charges may apply).(located on the Menu of your phone)
2. Computer Pictures (via usb cable)(need to install PC Suite software first)
3. Another phone who has a bluetooth or infrared feature ( these are some cool tools of our phone where we can transfer pics, music, data.. wirelessly)
To charge the phone via cable:
You need to have a computer and install the PC Suite software in CD that is in the box of the phone. After installation you can then enjoy transferring photos, music, data etc. Have Fun!
you can buy a cable from best buy pretty cheap to connect your razr to your computer. using my computer (or Finder on Macs) access your razr like you would a camera or flash drive and move the pictures to whatever folder you sync your iPhone pics with.