Question about Computers & Internet
(01) In both cases, are you referring to the same network adapter on the same computer?
(02) Or did you lose network connectivity w/ one adapter initially then switch to using a different adapter (same computer) and now it has failed as well?
(03) If the answer is YES to question (01) (and NO to question (02)), then, it does sound as though your integrated NIC (network adapter) has failed. Since it was an intermittent problem initially and then became a "hard" (continuous) problem, I'm more inclined to believe it is a hardware rather than a software (drivers) issue.
(04) Are you experiencing ANY other issues at all on this computer?
(05) My recommendation is to install a new NIC since it would be impossible or expensive to repair or to replace the integrated NIC.
Please, post back here w/ your answers, observations, what you've tried and the results along w/ any more questions or comments you may have. We are here to help.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
May 07, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
Sep 02, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
Feb 19, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
Apr 15, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
Jan 06, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
Sep 02, 2007 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 802.11g/b...
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!