Question about Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer worked fine for 2 months. i have a gateway computer and windows Vista. Now, printer must have uninstalled itself and will not install back, even after having lexmark tech support trying to install remotely.
What can I do? I don't know much about computers and this printer is fairly new. I got ripped off by Gateway to the tune of $59.00 and they could not get it to install either after promising that they could.
Please help me. I have no money and am a full time student.
I believe this will fix it for you as it did for me. I have a Lenovo laptop that updated from XP to Vista and the Lexmark 4200 X4270 All in One Printer would not print or scan. I had to do the following:
1. Delete all printers in control panel.
2. Do full update with Vista install disk
3. Make sure cable to Lexmark is not attached to Laptop until Vista does full update
4. Download the updated Lexmark Driver for whichever version of Windows you are running from the link provided below.
5.Install item in #4
6. Plug in cable to Lexmark and put the Lexmark SW installation disk in and it should finish itself for you.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 14, 2008 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Feb 04, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | Lexmark Printers & Copiers
Dec 11, 2007 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!