The headset is not powering on. On the charging cradle the charging light comes on and then goes off in a few seconds showing that it is full charged. I successfully paired the device with my phone yesterday. I keep the answer button pressed but it doesn't power-up. I tried the reset option as mentioned in the manual but it doesn't work still.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it is steady blue then it is ready to be found by your phone. If you see the headset in your phone remove the pairing and repair again. You should hold the multifunction button after turning on until it goes steady blue if you aren't getting a steady blue light in order to pair it.
To pair another headset to the same base, you must first enable the multi-shift
pairing feature. Long press (5 sec.) the speaking volume minor adjust up button on
back of base until the power indicator light flashes.
2. Place a charged headset in charging cradle and red indicator light on base will flash
for 2 seconds if the multi-shift pairing feature is enabled. Within 10 seconds of
doing so, press either the "+" or "-" listening volume button for 3 seconds until the
headset talk indicator lights to indicate pairing mode, and goes out after successful
pairing. Repeat steps
this has not synch up keep headset in cradle and remove power at mains plug or power lead from base count to 5 and replace power if no flashing is seen then you might have to repeat the same procedure a few times for synch to happen
the only other reason for no synch is battery in headset is not charged enough
Unplug the unit, then take the ear piece and slide the battery off .... When you have the battery detached from the ear piece, wipe off the metal prongs, leave it off for a few minutes, then put back together. Make sure you plug the unit back in. It will take a couple hours for the unit to be charged. That should take care of the issue.
Try a system reset:
1. Lift the headset off of the charging cradle (the base). Make sure the headset is turned off. The green light on the base won't be on if the headset is turned off.
2. Hold down the call answer button on the headset at the same time as mute button. The mute button is found on the little black wheel on the top of the headset. Use the tip of your finger to push it straight in.
3. Hold both buttons until you see a green light on the headset flash. It will be right below your thumb. Hold both buttons until the green light flashes for a series of 2 flashes. Then let go of both buttons.
4. Put the headset back on the charging cradle and wait 30 seconds. Lift it back off and try again.
5. If this doesn't work repeat the process once more or try a resubscription.
1. Put the headset back onto the charging cradle. Make sure the red light on the base is on and the yellow light is flashing.
2. On the back of the base there are two buttons for the microphone adjustment that can be pressed down. Press both of those down until the red light and yellow light on the front of the base start flashing.
3. While the headset is still on the charging cradle press and hold the mute button until the red light on the base goes solid, and the yellow light stays flashing.
4. Unplug the power to the base and then plug it back in.
5. Wait 20 seconds and try.
A few things you can do:
1. Make sure that the lifter isn't lifting the phone too high. To change this, look at the back of the lifter, there is a switch that goes from low to high. Make sure that's at the lowest setting.
2. Try a reset. To re-set this unit hold down the minus button on the headset and the call answer button at the same time. Hold them both until you see the orange light by the call answer button flash a few times. It should then go off. If it doesn't go off after 10 seconds release both buttons and push the minus button once more. The light should now be off. Put the headset back in the cradle and try again, it should work now.
If the Plantronics CS55 wireless headset shows that it is on, you have to make sure of the following things.
a. the green LED on the base turns on when you turn the call switch on from the headset. b. the small green LED on the side of the headset is blinking. c. the telephone headset is lifted from the cradle. d. if the headset is not charging and the Amber light on the base does not blink when you place wireless headset on it; trying placing the headset more firmly. e. If the headset is not charging and the Amber light on the base does not blink even after placing the wireless headset firmly on the charging cradle, you may need to change the battery.
Alternately you can try resetting the Plantronics CS55 wireless headset.
Reset Plantronics CS50, CS60 or CS55 Wireless Headset
If you have problems with the sound or connection of your Plantronics CS50, CS60 or CS55 wireless phone headset, you may want to try to hard reset it using the following steps:
Note: Ensure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the - position and NOT the = position.
1. Press both the call control button and the listening volume/mute button for 5 seconds. When the indicator light blinks release both buttons.
2. Press the call control button again. The talk indicator light will again blink to indicate the headset is back to normal.
3. Disconnect the AC charger from the AC charging jack for 5 seconds.