- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to remove the battery and the SIM card from the phone. Replace the battery, keeping the SIM out, then power it on. Hold the power key until you see the intro splash screen. Make sure you do not have a data cable plugged into the phone. If this fails to get it out of RSS mode, you may need to find RSS Carrier and do a Codeplug backup/restore on the phone. Do not use RSS Depot, as it offers options that could brick your phone.
How to add RSS channel to the RSS reader (K610/K790/K800/W830/W850/Z550 series)
In order to add an RSS channel to the RSS reader do as follows:
1. Go to [MESSAGING], press "Select"
2. Scroll to [RSS READER], press "Select"
3. PRESS [ADD]
4. Enter the RSS address
5. Press [GO TO]
6. The phone will automaticaly connect with the selected page, and the RSS address will be added.