I'm wondering why everytime i made a call on sykpe my videocam doesn't show up on the screen?,, there should be like start my video, i tried to download the microsoft from your website but i can get through.Please help me out what to do.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: My webcam doesn't show on my screen?
Start Skype thenGo to "TOOLS", click on "OPTIONS," Then go to
"Audio Settings" and click on it. Make sure both the Microphone and
Speaker's are correctly chosen.Then
"make a free test call." Wait till the voice tells you to
record. Then when finished talking wait for the test persons voice to
insure your audio transmission is working. Then go back to options and
test your video settings. Click on Video Settings and proceed to set up
you video camera. Also, you can visit this site for additional
information to setup video.
Hope this helps. Bud
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Vaya a fabrica Web site y transfiere los conductores para su nuevo
sistema operativo. Si ese doesn' trabajo de t, intento que conecta el
webcam con una diversa computadora para ver si él isn' t un problema
con el webcam sí mismo.
1. Please install the driver first and then connect VideoCAM Trek to the USB port.
2. Installing the VideoCAM Trek driver
a. Insert the VideoCAM Trek Installation CD into the CD-ROM drive.
b. The Autorun screen will bring up the installation screen. Click on
“Driver” then simply follow the on-screen instructions.
c. Install DirectX from the CD.
Notice: If the Autorun screen doesn’t start, please follow these
steps: Click on “Start Menu” Type D\SETUP.EXE , then click Enter key.
(Assume your CD-ROM is in Drive D)
a. Insert the VideoCAM Trek Installation CD into the CD-ROM
b. Double click on the CD-ROM driveglish
c. Click on the file folder of “VideoCAm Trek Driver OSX 1.0”
d. Click on “VideoCAM Trek Driver Install” then simply
follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Insert the VideoCAM Trek’s USB cable to your desktop’s or
laptop’s USB port.
4. Complete software and hardware installation. You can
install the software you would like to use for video
conferencing or chat with your friends.
Hope this helps! Let me know how you make out with it!
That webcam is currently called GF112 /mine wanted to be called an NB 100 too but it worked as a GF112 only/: http://drivers.softpedia.com/progDownload/Genius-VideoCAM-GF112-Webcam-Driver-1-00-00-Download-43141.html
This is how I got the VideoCam Messenger to work on a computer running Windows 7 (32-bit):
VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!: DO NOT restart your computer at any point until the very end of these steps.
1. Plug in the webcam.
2. Windows will install their weird Sonix driver from 1994 automatically.
3. The most crucial part: Click "Devices" in the Windows Control Panel. Click on the USB Camera (whatever the webcam is called)... then you need to go to the "Properties" until you can UNINSTALL the driver that Windows automatically installed. I think you have to click Properties twice to be able to get to a place where it lets you uninstall the driver.
4. DO NOT restart.
5. Download this: http://download.geniusnet.com/webcam/VCMessenger_V.zip (Incase the link is broken, this is directly from the GeniusNet website and it's called "VideoCAM Messenger Driver for Win 7 / vista 32 bit")
6. Install this completely, but DO NOT restart. (Also, make sure you click "Install this anyway" when it asks you about being an unsigned driver.)
7. After you do that and you DO NOT restart, it will automatically come up with a screen that shows Windows installing the driver, but this time it's installing the actual driver from the software you downloaded in step 4.
You may now restart your computer if you want.
If you do these steps correctly, I guarantee you will have your VideoCam Messenger webcam working.