Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
I cannot enter any text. The entry screen is blinking all the time and I cannot select any letters or numbers. It looks like it has problem with the Select button and the text entry mode is trying to change all the time but never changes. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks a lot (in advance) for your responce.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Apr 04, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jan 27, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 13, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 13, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Nov 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 22, 2009 | Nokia 2610 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Mar 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility i560 Cellular Phone
Oct 24, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: