- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
seeing the red light tells you that the jabra isn't fried or shorted and that there is life but there is a problem, the red light isn't blue when it should be. so have you read the directions your ear piece came with when you first bought it?... hold the on button until you see the blue light stays on.(blue light will flash fast then slow then come to a complete stop and stay on) once blue light stays on that should mean you can now find the ear piece on your cell phone to link up. if problem still isn't fixed then you might as well buy a new one.
dude first of all you have to reset the passcode of your jebra bt350 then connect it from your parents mobile.
how to reset---- Press settings/connections/bluetooth/check both boxes; turn on, and
make discoverable/click devices tab/turn the jabra off/then hold the
ear button till the blue light is solid (not blinking)/click new
partnership on the phone/click 0000 for the passcode. it should hook up.
BR, I had the same problem with my BT350 and my Razr V3c. I was finally able to resolve the problem by doing the following:
- delete BT350 from device list on Razr
- start Razr looking for device
- put BT350 in pairing mode while phone searching (hold answer button till solid blue light)
- phone will detect BT350 and retrieve name
- select Jabra BT350
- say 'yes' to bond with Jabra BT350
- enter passkey - 0000
- phone will connect with Jabra BT350
It depends on kind of cellphone you have. Normally there should be an option of Handsfree in the phone settings. choose bluetooth device it should detect the handsfree from there . connect to your earpiece from the list of devices.
for Example : I have Sony Ericsson W700i
I have that option under Main menu -- > Settings --> Calls --> Handsfree
• Call vibrate is automatically activated when you turn on your headset.
• To disable the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume down (-) button at the same time.
• To reactivate the call vibrate feature, press the answer/end button and
press the volume up (+) button at the same time.