An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: how could i reomve funny UST scandal avi from my pc
Hi there, please try out the steps outlined:-
Method 1: Remove the virus automatically by UST Virus removal Tool. Download it here :-
http://rapidshare.com/files/82472644/autoit.bd_worm_remover.zip.html Method 2: Manual removal procedure.
1. Firstly you need to end process running by the virus, for this download process explorer.
killer.exe ,b.lsass.exe ,c.smss.exe Note: close all those processes that have the same icon of Funny UST Sandal.avi.exe
2. Open Start >> Run and type “cmd” (without quotes) and press enter. 3. Above command will open up command prompt, type “cd\” (without quotes) 4. Type “attrib -h -s smss.exe” (without quotes) 5. Type “attrib -h -s autorun.inf” (without quotes) 6. Repeat step 4 and 5 for all the drives through command prompt (on the root folder)
7. Now open all your drives one by one by typing C: ,D: and so on in the address bar at the top, delete smss.exe,autorun.inf,Funny UST Scandal.avi.exe
8. Open command prompt again by following step 2. 9. Type “cd c:\windows” (without quotes) 10. Type “attrib -h -s smss.exe” (without quotes)and press enter. Type “delete smss.exe” and press enter also type “delete lsass.exe” and press enter. 11. Now Open Start >> Run and type regedit and press enter. 12. Locate these paths one by one in the registry.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you can find your manual by using an internet,, you just go to the ECS website,, then you ust type the model of your motherboard in the search field,, after that, you can see now the manual, you just click it, after that, you can read now the manual
FIRST....... Make sure you remove the stock thermal compund (pasty/sticky stuff) from the bottom of the heat sink as well as from the top of the cpu.........
Second APPLY some ARCTIC SILVER 5 compound-ust a thin coat of it over the top of the cpu......use an old credit card.....keep it ff the sides and bottom though......it's important not to use too much........one little tube will do anywhere from 3 to 5 CPUs...!!!
(stock thermal paste/thermal compunds......**** BADLY and can cause a cpu to burn up)
reseat (properly) the cpu and carefull
Now make sure you're 24 pin or 20+4Pin Power connectors are connected, as well as your fans..........disconnect all your SATA Devices, and remove everything but the video card , CPU, and fans.......Now it should post (if all your jumpers are set correctly...........
IF it still doesn't post, remove the video card and reboot.
If it doesn't beep at all......... You have one of 2 things.........A DEAD CPU, or a DEAD MOBO
Try This you could have a xp2008 type virus Download "malwarebytes" Install and update it then run it. if you have the type of virus mentioned it will clean it off. This type of virus can cause a lot of different problems I have had it wipe out C: drive and stop other programs working Give it a TRY
Hey there alcouto, your motherboard supports Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium 4, and Intel Pentium D processors. The socket set is LGA775. The FSB should be no higher than 800Mhz. It appears you have purchased the wrong CPU for your board. I hope the rest of the info helps you on your next purchase. Good Luck!