Having issues syncing my Uniden BT112 Bluetooth to my BlackBerry Bold. I used this Bluetooth with another telephone and don't have any of the old packaging. I don't have a pin number. Help!
Please follow the correct instructions below to successfully pair your headset with the phone.Make sure that the headset is sufficiently charged before pairing.
Charge the battery
Before using your headset, charge the battery for at least 8 hours. Charging the battery completely (and keeping it charged) will help you get the longest possible talk and standby time out of the battery.
Pair the headset to your Bluetooth phone
Pairing is like "introducing" two Bluetooth devices and giving them permission to connect to each other. If you want to use the headset with more than one phone, you need to pair it with each phone separately. Once a phone and the headset are paired, they can connect automatically whenever they detect each other.
1. Make sure the headset is powered off and the power adapter is not connected (you can't use the headset while it's charging).
2. Press and hold Power until the LED flashes alternating red and blue. The headset is in pairing mode and should be visible to other Bluetooth devices.
3. On your phone, start a search for Bluetooth headsets or handsfree devices. (This process may take several seconds, and it will be different for each phone; see your phone's manual for detailed instructions.)
4. Your phone should discover a device called a BT108, BT108 headset, BT109, or BT109 headset, When your phone asks if you want to pair with this device, answer yes.
5. When your phone prompts you for a PIN code or password to pair with the BT108 or BT109 enter 0000.
6. When the headset is paired, the LED turns blue and flashes every 3 seconds. Your phone might display a confirmation message, also.
7. Your phone might ask if you want to change the headset's name; generally, you should only change the name if you have more than one BT108 or BT109 headset that you use with this phone.
Connecting to your phone
Most phones connect to the headset as soon as you pair it; if yours won't, turn the headset off and back on. If headset still won't connect, check your phone's owner's manual for additional Bluetooth information.
Once the headset is paired:
Whenever you turn the headset on, it will automatically try to connect to whatever device it was connected to last.
If the headset loses the connection (e.g., if your phone is out of range), it reconnects automatically. To manually reconnect, press Power.
If the headset goes more than 1 hour with no connection, it automatically turns off.
If you need further assistance please leave me a reply.Hope you are satisfied with my solution.Your valuable feedback would be appreciated.Thanks for choosing Fixya.
Jun 15, 2011 |
Uniden BT-108 Bluetooth Headset