Sony Memory Stick Formatter Software
If your Sony Memory Stick has stopped working in your digital device,
Sony's Memory Stick Formatter Software
may be able to format your Memory Stick in a more compatible way for your device.
Compatible operating systems include:
* Windows® 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate
* Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Ultimate
* Windows® XP Home Edition / Professional
* Windows® 2000 Professional
* Confirm that the write-protection switch of the Memory Stick is set to the "Write enable" position.
* Insert the Memory Stick into the Memory Stick slot of the device or computer.
* If you are using a file recorded on Memory Stick with another application, quit the application before beginning the formatting process.
The Format Process
Note: Formatting will erase all files in the Memory Stick. Always double-check the Memory Stick contents before formatting to prevent loss of important data.
* To start Memory Stick Formatter, click Start->Programs->Memory Stick Utility->Memory Stick Formatter.
* At the "Drive List" screen, click to highlight the drive letter that represents the Memory Stick device/slot.
* Click the Start Format button.
* At the "Warning..." screen, confirm that you wish to format the Memory Stick, and click OK. Note: To quit the process, click the Cancel button.
* Do not remove the Memory Stick from the Memory Stick slot during formatting, as this may cause corruption.
* At the "Format was successful" message, click OK.
* To quit the Memory Stick formatter utility, click the Exit button.Download the Sony Memory Stick Formatter Here.
I hope that helps.
____________________________________Click here for Sony's Memory Card File Rescue software.