- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I presume you mean songs/pictures via Bluetooth, for that you need to switch on the Bluetooth in your phone, this will be available in options like connection/connectivity /tools/settings.
Once you switch blueetooth ON, check if the status is visible to all others or else they will not scan your phone, tell the other user to now send the files to your phone, while receiving you have to accept the file on your screen
To do so there are more than 2 ways
1: Songs download via bluetooth:
Switch on the Bluetooth of your cell phone.
Switch on the bluetooth of your laptop/other cell.
Now pair your Laptop with cellphone::
go to start>control panel> my bluetooth places> pair device
enter any passkey like 123456
when it prompt on your cellphone, enter the same 123456 on the cell as passkey and your cell will be paired with laptop/cellphone
Now select any sog on the laptop/cellphone, rightclick on it and select send to bluetooth.
Accept the song reception on your cell.
After download you ca see the song in cell's inbox.
2: Songs download via Cable. Install the PC suite of youe cell phone on the Laptop/DesktopRestart the PC
Connect the USB /Data cable between laptop/descktop and your cellNow explore the cell memory in PC suite and imply copy paste the songs on the memory of your cell
Turn Bluetooth ON or OFF on BB RIM: 1. From the Home screen, press Menu. 2. Click Options. 3. Click Bluetooth. 4. Press the Menu key. 5. Click Options. 6. Set LED Connection Indicator to On or Off. 7. Press Menu. 8. Click Save.
Using the other phone, or other device, search for the available Bluetooth device in range. The BB should be detected or found. Then, pair the two devices and connect. Once the two devices are connected, select a song from the source device, and find the option to send the song via Bluetooth.
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth (though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
USB Cable: - download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip - connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable. Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Bluetooth: Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth) - Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer. (for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)
Hi, I bought a lg chocolate phone a few days ago.But i could not recieve pictures,videos,or music threw bluetooth.On the other phones it says that the object was sent but my phone doesnt want to recieve it.My phone says"Check bluetooth status of recieving device"could anyone help me unlock my blue tooth Thank You