Question about Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can't figure out how to get the ink cartridge container to move to the only space where it would be possible to lift the part trapping the ink cartridges. The 'read only' message says to 'keep pressing the "A" button but I have search everywhere but can NOT find an "A" button. I pressed and pressed the "a" key to no avail. I have purchased a black ink cartridge and wanted desperately to replace the empty one but ..... now I feel like throwing the entire printer in the trash bin!
Turn unit off first and unplug it from power supply, then replug and turn it back on.
1. Make sure your unit is powered and not printing.
2. Press the SETUP button and then use the select arrows until you see REPLACE INK, then press the COLOR COPY button. The ink cartridges will move to the replacement position.
3. Lift up the unit's cover, to access the ink cartridges.
4. Pinch the tabs on the front and back of the cartridge, and lift it out of the printer.
5. Before removing the new cartridge from its package, shake the cartridge 4-5 times. Do not shake the cartridge once it has been removed from the cartridge holder.
6. Lower the new cartridge into its holder, then press down on the top of the cartridge until it clicks in place. Caution: Don't touch the green circuit board on the back of the cartridge, as you may inhibit normal operation and printing.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for any other ink cartridges that require replacement.
8. Once complete, please lower the scanner and press it down until it clicks into place. The EPSON Stylus CX6600 begins charging the ink delivery system.
Pls dont 4get to rate solution. Thanks!!
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2011 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
on Apr 01, 2010 | Dell 948 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2010 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Dell A920 InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2010 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 24, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7110 All-In-One Thermal...
Jul 18, 2009 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 03, 2009 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!