Question about Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook
I got a dell inspiron 9400 and my wifi ligh went off and I can't get it back on
please help me from lisa
Yey i figured out how to reseat it. really easy the clips just push back, pops out and then put it back in and it all works again. god knows what hapened. Now to delete all that stuff with (2) stuck in front of it. The stuff in the kaspersky roll back update directory wont get off my hard drive, it refuses to be deleted.
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
(01) Is the switch for your WiFi radio in the ON position?
(02) If it is, then it's possible your WiFi connection is (in your operating system) disabled or missing.
(03) If your operating system is Windows Vista, please, go HERE to learn how to access your network connections.
(04) If your operating system is Windows XP
(a) Click on START
(b) Click on NETWORK CONNECTIONS
(05) In either case, make sure your wireless connection is showing there.
(06) If your wireless connection is showing in your network connections, it is likely disabled. In that case, right click on it and choose ENABLE.
(07) Now, let's see if your WiFi LED lights back up for you.
(08) If it doesn't or if there was not a wireless connection in your network connections, please, post back here and let us know. We'll work w/ you to determine why it's missing.
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2015 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Dec 26, 2014 | Dell Inspiron PC Laptops
Dec 02, 2010 | Dell Vostro 1500 Notebook
Jun 22, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
May 11, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Oct 29, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook
Feb 26, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Jan 19, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jan 16, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 2650 Notebook
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: