Question about EliteGroup PT800CE-A Motherboard
The video card is an AGP needs updated driver software. Find the mode number of you're AGP card & download the latest driver software for it.
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2014 | Biostar p4m900-m7fe skt775 system...
Jul 16, 2012 | Gigabyte GA-8SIMLH Motherboard
Sep 06, 2011 | ASUS P4BGL-MX 845GL (AS04P4BGL-MX)...
ASUS Update Utility - an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS
The ASUS Update is an utility that allows you to save, manage and update the motherboard BIOS in Windows® environment.
The ASUS Update utility allows you to:
· Save the current BIOS file
· Download the latest BIOS file from the Internet
· Update the BIOS from an updated BIOS file
· Update the BIOS directly from the Internet, and
· View the BIOS version information.
You need an Asus motherboard in your system.
Rules for Safe BIOS update:
1. For safety reasons, always use the most updated BIOS utility!
2. Do not overclock the system/CPU during BIOS update!
3. Load "Setup Default" in BIOS menu before BIOS Update.
4. Make sure you have "Administator" privilege on your Windows system (WinNT4/2000/XP).
5. Close all application programs under Windows.
6. Disable any existing Anti-Virus applications in the system.
7. Reboot the PC after the BIOS update is complete.
8. Switch on the PC and load "Setup Default" in BIOS again. Hope this helps
May 23, 2011 | ASUS P5LD2-X/1333 - motherboard - ATX -...
Mar 19, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Jan 24, 2010 | Motherboards
Dec 02, 2009 | Biostar G31-M7 TE Motherboard
Jun 02, 2009 | MSI 661FM3-V Motherboard
Jul 29, 2008 | IBM (10l1433) ( 10L1433)...
Jul 13, 2008 | EliteGroup P4VMM2 V8.1 Motherboard
Oct 14, 2009 | EliteGroup PT800CE-A Motherboard
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: