Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Need a driver ARTEC E 48U.for free
Mon cd rom de scaner prdu
Posted on May 03, 2010
Here is a site where you can download version 1.42 of the driver. Just to check you have it listed under the printer section of this site from my research it is shown as a scanner is that correct?
If this is not correct here is the url for ARTEC's drive download page
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
SOURCE: need a driver ARTEC E
(01) You can find your drivers HERE on driverguide.com
(02) If you'd rather not join Driverguide.com (it's free) then click on the File Name [e_2B48U_V142.exe]
(03) In the next window, choose the 2nd option
(04) Click the CONTINUE button
(05) You'll have to endure a few ads is all.
(06) Just click NEXT OFFER or NO THANKS in each window until you arrive at the window where you can download the driver
(07) Enter the 3 DOWNLOAD VERIFICATION letters
(08) Click the VERIFY, PICK DESTINATION, THEN CLICK TO DOWNLOAD button and follow the prompts
(09) If you are using Internet Explorer and are prompted w/ an alert bar at the top, click on the bar and choose DOWNLOAD FILE.
Please, let us know if this worked OK for you or if you have any other questions at all on this topic. We'll be happy to help.
Once you assign ratings to the experts' contributions, the problem will be automatically closed and we'll no longer be able to assist you. So, please, wait until your problem has been resolved before assigning ratings and choosing the "Best Solution". As long as the problem remains open, we will continue to work w/ you until it is resolved.
When you no longer need our assistance, kindly take a moment to rate the experts' contributions ("solutions") and to choose a "Best Solution". It is customary to assign "FixYa" ratings to the expert(s) whose contributions solved your problem(s) or answered your question(s).
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2015 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 24, 2017 | Dymo Office Equipment & Supplies
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!