Question about Nokia 3230
Hi Raysag, Thanks a lot for ur response....
UR Reply to my problem was irrelevant as i had done a mistake in typing my request (my apologies), so please read the Corrected Request Below and HELP...
hi, i have nokia 3230, its 6-7mnths old, but frm sometime i had problems like -
-my mobile sending multimedia msgs of 27KB BY ITSELF to any no. in my contact list,
- mobile works slowly between clicking items in menu(hangs 4 a while)
- now it started restarting by itself...
- ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW SHOULD I CHANGE THE DEFAULT RECEIVER (MOBILE MEMORY BY DEFAULT), TO ANY FILE RECEIVED VIA BLUETOOTH, TO MEMORY CARD..... Since my mobile memory is only 4MB and i cannot receive any files greater than that....
IF POSSIBLE ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW TO FORMAT THE PHONE MEMORY WITHOUT LOSING DATA AND THEREBY (MAYBE)CORRECTING THE ABOVE PROBLEMS....
The above 3 problems ( automatic MMS sending, slow performance, auto restart, etc) can be solved by formatting.
The process for formatting is :
1) turn on the phone
2) press and hold the 3 buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 button ) and turn on the phone.
3) hold 3 buttons until formatting screen appears.
4) after formatting, it asks for restart.
5) after restart, ur phone is ready as in the 1st bought form .
looking for ur kind feedback
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Mar 07, 2009 | Nokia 3230
Jun 18, 2008 | Nokia 3230
Apr 20, 2008 | Nokia 3230
Apr 12, 2008 | Nokia 3230
Sep 21, 2007 | Nokia 3230
I think some virus has struck in ur mobile,so it's better to download any antivirus software from http://wap.mobile9.com or do clear cache in your handset by going in main menu --web--then click on options--than select navigation option-- in that there will be clear cache just select it .This will resolve ur issue but incase if it not wrks than just do normal reset on your phone by going in setings option in ur menu--in that select phone--in that there will be original phone setings....select it & give their code12345 ..it will not effect anything.
Jan 29, 2007 | Nokia 3230
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!