Question about Deni / 5201 / 5202 / 5203 / 5205 Ice Cream Maker
Do you know if there is a manual available online for download?
I don't have a flatbed scanner to scan it, but here are the operating instructions (at least for the 5201).
1. Place canister in freezer for 8 hours (must be frozen solid-so that you can't hear liquid in canister sloshing around)
2. Prepare your ingredients ahead, and chill them for best results.
3. Take canister out of freezer and place on motor base. Use canister immediately after removing from freezer, as it will begin to thaw once placed at room temp.
4. Place the paddle inside container. Be sure the tould side of the paddle faces up.
5. Lock the lid (the clear plastic piece that fits over the container)onto motor base. The tabs on the bottom of the lid should line up with the indentations in the motor base. This ensures that the lid is locked in place. When fitting the lid onto the base, the stir paddle should "fit" into the lid.
6. Turn the On/Off dial to the right (on position).IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TURN THE UNIT ON BEFORE POURING IN THE MIXTURE. THE CANISTER ROTATES WHILE THE STIR PADDLE REMAINS STATIONARY.
7. Slowly pour the mixture in the top opening of the lid. It is at this time that you place the top on the clear-vue lid and leave the machine on for about 5-30 minutes (time varies, depending on the coldness of ingredients and canister, and desired consitency) If making ice cream, your result should be a soft, custard-like ice cream
8. When the frozen dessert is ready, make sure the unit is off. Remove the lid and the mixture from the bowl with a plastic spoon or scoop. NEVER USE METAL INSTRUMENTS IN THE CANISTER.
9. Ice cream will be custard-like. If you prefer hard ice cream, place in freezer in air tight container and allow to set until it reaches your desired hardness. Don't put the ice cream in the canister in your freezer for more than 30 minutes, as the ice cream will freeze solid to the container and possibly damage it.
Hope this helps... If you need something else, let me know. I will try to check back soon.
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2013 | Deni 5100 Scoop Factory 1.5 Quart Ice...
Mar 27, 2011 | Deni 5000 Scoop Factory 1.5 Quart Ice...
Mar 04, 2011 | Deni 5530 Scoop Factory Ice Cream Maker
Aug 10, 2009 | Deni Automatic Ice Cream Maker 1.5 Quart
Apr 09, 2009 | Deni 5530 Scoop Factory Ice Cream Maker
Jul 09, 2008 | Deni / 5201 / 5202 / 5203 / 5205 Ice Cream...
565 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: