Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a HP photosmart 3175. I install printcartridges on it, but it show an error. I want to change my All-in-One zone ,from Zone 1 to Zone 3. pleas help me
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A RESET HAS TO BE DONE ON THE PRINTER. NO OTHER WAY POSSIBLE WITHOUT DOING A RESET. CALL UP CUSTOMER CARE. WAIT FOR A CALL FROM THE BACK END TEAM...THEY WOULD ASSIST YOU WITH IT WITHIN 24 HOURS. RESET WOULD BE DONE FOR REGIONALIZATION ISSUE. NOTE : ONLY 3 MAXIMUM RESETS POSSIBLE FOR THE UNIT.
Posted on Sep 24, 2007
Phone HP. After about a month hanging on, on their premium rate number, you'll finally be put through to someone who doesn't understand the problem. Then, after your beard has grown another inch or two, if you're lucky, you'll actually get someone who understands the problem. Some birthday's later, you'll be connected to a technician who can talk you through a simple number of keystrokes to re-configure the printer.
Reckon this cost me 30 UK pounds - seriously - I had to call five times but eventually it was done.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
- Hold down the "OK", "Cancel", "Black", and "Color" buttons at the same time and turn the printer off.
- Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and turn it back on.
- Turn the printer off twice and then it will recalibrate.
- Make sure there are new cartridges in the printer so that it can reset.
- Remove the cartridges from the product.
- Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
- Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2012 | HP Photosmart C3100 series
Jun 25, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 02, 2011 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C3140 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4400 series
Jul 24, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
Nov 07, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 16, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: