Whenever i Go into My inbox, it says "Text Message Inbox Requires Setup". There is Nothing Different in my setup that there was before, & i have new messagess i need to read! please help!
While trying to access the Message Inbox, My Motorola V220 Cellphone suddenly starts showing " Text Message Inbox requires setup"
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips
Re: Wont Let Me into My inbox
I think the best thing to do' is master clear and master resset the phone' but all your massage and file, such as phonebook entries, datebook, media and all the files you have save in your phone will be deleted...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately for the L7, there is no auto-signature for text messages. However, to setup auto-signature on MMS messages, go to Menu/Messaging/<Menu Button>/Inbox Setup/MMS Message Setup/Composing MMS and you will see an entry box for Autosignature.
Ok, here is what you do to delete your messages in the inbox:
1. First you press your messages button where they are located 2. Now scroll down to where it says Inbox and make sure it is highlighted 3. Next press the button that looks like two pieces of papers one on top of the other...it is next to the OK button in the middle but on the left side. 4. Next you will see something that says Setup...press OK 5. Scroll down to where it says Cleanup press OK and you will see Inbox and Sent Items on there. Choose your Inbox ( you can also do the same for sent items) 6. Now just choose how often or how many messages you want cleaned up...then press the OK button. 7. It will automatically ask you if you want to do this now...choose yes
you must insert the message center number in the message settings(setup)....
to get the message center number follow the steps below...
1. call to your network provider customer care 2. ask them for the message center number 3. note down the message center number 4. insert that message center number in the message settings and save it... one this completes it will not ask you for the setup while sending messages or when you open the inbox..
any doubts reply me.. i am always here to assist you thank you bye.... Dnt forget to rate the solution........
ok on cingular/at&t its not possible but there is a ghetto way of doing it go to ur quick notes and go down 4 lines then type what u would want as your autosignature then when u get done typing ur message press insert>then go to quicknotes then choose what u wanted as ur autosignature then send.