Question about Electronics - Others
I dropped my laptop and my memorex travel drive bent. When i carefully pulled it from the usb port the memory card came out of the plastic casing and the stem broke cleanly from the card. Can it be repaired?
If you are good wih a fine tipped soldering oron or know a person who is then there is a slim chance you can repair it.
But be prepared for the worst.
Posted on Oct 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2014 | SanDisk Cruzer Facet 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Memorex 6GB Mega Travel Drive HDD Hard...
Apr 25, 2010 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Dec 02, 2009 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Nov 23, 2009 | Memorex M-Flyer 1GB USB 2.0 TravelDrive
Oct 12, 2009 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Aug 21, 2009 | Memorex Electronics - Others
Nov 27, 2007 | Electronics - Others
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: