Question about Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
What you have to do is simple.
1. Remove the battery cover, battery and SIM
2. Use the screwdriver or tweezers to gently pry off the RF grommet located on the antenna cap (below)
3. Carefully use the flat end of the tweezers to release two latches on the top end of the antenna cover, then carefully lift the antenna cover away from the phone.
4.Using the T5 screwdriver, remove the 6 housing screws from the phone. Set the screws aside for re-use (see Figure 10).
5.Lift the metal shield away from the phone.
6. Insert the plastic shim between the front housing and the chassis assembly. Slide the plastic shim around the phone between the front housing and the phone to release the housing catches along the sides of the front housing
7. Carefully lift the bottom end of the front housing over the phone. The earpiece will still be connecting the front cover to the rest of the phone at the top of the phone so be careful
8. Use the plastic shim or tweezers to separate the earpiece speaker from the front housing
9. Use the tweezers to release the display module assembly latch located at the side of the display module
10. Lift up the top edge of the display module
11. Carefully thread the display flex cable through the slot in the chassis assembly and lift the display module away from the chassis
d reverse the whole procedure for reassembly
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
Testimonial: "thanks alot for this "
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2013 | Sharp AR-275 Copier
Aug 27, 2009 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Oct 04, 2008 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Aug 06, 2008 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Jun 27, 2008 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: