- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, several days ago I get my blaster from ebay (don't like that new version in girlie size, is there a pink hello-kitty version out now?). The first thing on my macho man machine I repaired was the bulb for the display. Also I modified some internal wiring as of the weak 12V DC connector. Inside there are two fuses, one 8AT for the transformer and one 6.3AT for 12/15 VDC. Probably on your machine this fuse is imply blown off. To unmount the front and rear part of the assembly you need a pretty long slim screwdriver for two deep buried screws. I made it by my own (**** blade, works well for that slow-torque screws) of a slim rod. Also remove the bass speaker covers with Allen key nr 4. Two of the screws on each side are dummy screws. Also remove two of four screws of each bass speaker and loose the others.
at medium volume push the speaker cone with your hand ( be gentile and push it several times) if the speaker make sound again then the problem is the spaeker and must be replaced , if its possible switch the speakers from one channel to the other channel to see if the problem is the speaker or the output channel
You need to resurface the contacts. Here's how you do it:
First, disassemble the remote. Clean the black foil pads on the circuit board with rubbing alcohol. Now take a #2 pencil and a razor and shave the graphite from the "lead" onto a piece of paper (hold the blade perpendicular to the lead, this results in a finer powder). Now that you have a nice pile of powdered graphite, blot a Q-Tip into it to saturate the cotton with graphite. Rub the graphite onto the little black pads on the rubber button membrane, and be sure to apply more graphite to the Q-Tip every 2 to 3 buttons. Blow off any excess graphite. reassemble remote and test.