Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
I bought a new notebook and want to move my 8GB of music to this notebook how do I do this?
I know one way you can transfer music from ipod to itunes and computer. below are the brief steps for how to copy music from ipod to itunes and computer.
1. Make sure your ipod is connected to your computer via the usb cable and open itunes(if it not yet open).
2. Open the ipods file using windows explorer.
3. Go to the explorer window click on the "Organize" tab and from the drop menu select "Folder and Search Options".
4. Note that once that is done click the "View" tab in the window that just opened.
5. Search the list for "Hidden Files and Folders" and make sure there is a check in the "Show hidden files and folders" check box.
6. Go back to the ipod window and you should now see a new file called "iPod_control".Go in that folder and then go into the music folder.
7. Select all the folders there and drag them into the itunes window or simply copy them to the music folder in your itunes file.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
you can use software to do this task which takes less time to get done :-
Follow the steps outlined :-
1. You need to connect the iPod without iTunes doing the auto-sync.
Once it shows up, close iTunes.
2. Now find the songs on your iPod and copy them to a folder on your computer.
3. Now have iTunes import that folder to your music library
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2013 | Acer Aspire 5536-5224 Notebook
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 29, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Apr 12, 2009 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Apr 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 28, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 17, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 30, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 03, 2008 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!