a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check and see if the dvd player needs to be cleaned. you can pick up contaminates from other dvd's or cd's get yourself a dvd disk cleaner and run it thru seveveral times . and try to play your money then.
1. Go to the Dell.com support site and be sure you have the latest updates for your computer's operating system and the DVD drive, especially the DVD drive's drivers BIOS.
2. Make sure you have the software to play the movie, like Sonic, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Quicktime, etc. and be sure they are the latest versions.
3. Depending on the movie format, not all DVD drives will play all DVDs. The most common discs are DVD-R and DVD+R and file types like *.avi, *.mpeg, *.mp4, *.mov and then commercial formats. Also try the movie in another machine or DVD player and see what happens.
No,tv internal DVD player are not on sale by itself as a seperate unit,only can buy it from the tv corporations themselves and it not cheap and have to have experience to putting it in into the tv internal tv itself.The tv internal DVD player now,could be the laser eye data reader have problems reading mp3 and mp4 files on the DVD disc,which are video files.Now tries to play more than one DVD movies dic,tries like to play like 5 to 6 original DVD movies.One disc don't play tries another DVD disc.Tries this might forcing the laser eye reader to read DVD dics again and than might fix it to read video files again.Or just buy an external DVD player hook it up to the tv and play DVD disc on to the tv video modes.DVD players external devices are really cheap these day,like can buy new one for $40.
Yes, it can play DVD movies as well as Music CD'S and CD-R's music. You dont have to buy another machine. One tip thou when using it as a DVD plyr you might put it where ventilation can get to it - due to the overheating problem PS2 has. I use mine all the time, and I put a fan next to it, so I can play longer and watch movies longer. I hope this helps. Good Luck.
download this >>>>>>> XP codec pack:
install this codec pack, after install reboot the pc and try again, if microsoft media player still gives you grief, open the dvd's and cd's in media player classic, it will be on the desktop
hope this helps
Its not your CPU speed that burns or Views DVD its the actual player in your computer. You may have a CD player in your computer but can it actually read DVD? can it burn DVD???. If it can then you will need the software to play it back Windows media player wont play back DVD unless you have download the updated codex for it. One of the best software players is InterVideo Win DVD.