Question about Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
How do i do this? The only option i have is from SIM to phone.
Hard to understand when you select your contacts and go to the options and copy it always ask if to copy to sim or to phone or to copy from phone to sim.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
hi there ive found ur problem ive actually done the same thing u have 2 go under ur contacts and the go options and the after that go to copy 2 sim or if thats not there select multiple to and then u have the options copy 2 sim card
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
SOURCE: transfer contacts list
1. From the standby screen (the first screen when you open your phone), go to the menu.
2. Scroll to the address book and press select.
3. Scroll to the address you wish to copy (or any address if you want to copy all of them) and press the menu key.
4. Go down to copy and press select.
5. Select "Entries" to copy just that one entry or "All to SIM" if you want to copy all your addresses to your SIM card, or "All to Phone" if you want to copy them all to your phone.
6. Select Merge or Override. Merge will combine any addresses that are already on your card with the ones you are now copying, Override will replace anything that is already there with the ones you are now copying. Be careful in deciding which you want to do since Override will delete anything previously saved and merge will duplicate any that were already saved and are being saved again.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
Go this way
Menu > Phonebook > Options
Scroll down to Move and select.
Select Multiple from the pop out.
In the list just check All or whatever contacts you want.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
open "address book", then press "option"scroll down to "SIM contacts" and press the right-navigation key and select "SIM Directory"
It will display contacts on your SIM card. To copy contacts from SIM to phone memory. Select "Options" then scroll down to "Mark/Unmark" press right-navigation key and select "Mark All" then select "Options" again and then select "Copy to Contacts"
That will copy your contacts from SIM to Phone directory.
Posted on May 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2014 | HTC HD2 Smartphone
Oct 27, 2013 | Samsung B2100 Cell Phone
Mar 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Vivaz Cell Phone
Jan 04, 2011 | Samsung Trance SCH-u490 Cell Phone
Sep 27, 2010 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Apr 22, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Sep 08, 2009 | Samsung SGH-d807 Cellular Phone
May 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR EM330 Cell...
Apr 04, 2008 | Nokia 6288 Cellular Phone
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!