Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
You can do a Menu +L, that will bypass the activation screen. It is trying to connect to the Danger Servers for the Sidekick Data Service, that is why it is still waiting to activate.
For more info, check out www.poweredbydanger.com and go to the forums. They have sections for people outside the US with Sidekicks.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 23, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE Cell...
Apr 29, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!