- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
On your powerBoard the one that has your FBT flyback Transfomer
Look at the hori output Transistor and right behind it feeding to output is a 2K volt capacitor Ive seen them with tiny burt hole in them,causing lost of high voltage,if it is OK then you either have Bad FBT or Bad STK ICs. STK392-110s Mats Has Parts for this set 1-800-628-1118
I have found the two most common causes of this are either the lamp blowing, so if you are getting a standby light or flashing standby lights, it could be that you need to replace the lamp or it could be that one of the main capacitors has blown on the power supply, if this is so , you wont have any power what so ever. I hope this helps. Good Luck.
Could be convergence is simply blown and loading down the power supply... You could try testing the circuit if you have the meters and scope, I'd be glad to send you the service manual just drop me an email...
PS: please remind me of the model number. I get more than 3000 emails a day and I'm over 50 - so I'll likely forget this post two hours from now... :)
* The TV set may be unplugged.
* A fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or switched off.
* The remote control unit (RCU) may be disabled.
* Make sure the TV/VCR are plugged in and the wall switch is on.
* Check the fuse or circuit breaker. Test the outlet with a lamp.
* Replace the RCU's batteries: if this fails exchange the unit.