Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
As one who is dependent on her GPS device, I feel your pain.
(01) Have you reset the device yet.
(02) Is A/C power applied when this happens?
(03) Does this happen when on battery power *AND* when on A/C power?
(04) If not, under what conditions does this occur?
(05) Is this a consistent problem or is it intermittent?
(06) Can you think of anything at all that precipitated or coincided w/ the onset of this problem? (firmware upgrade, installation of new maps, new SD card, etc.)
(07) Has this issue always been a problem w/ this device? Was there a period of time when this issue was not present?
(08) Are there *ANY* other issues *AT ALL* you're experiencing w/ this device?
(09) Have you spoken w/ Magellan Support? If so, what did they say?
(10) Does the "bug list" posted HERE ring any bells for you? (are you experiencing any of the same issues?)
(11) If this issue is only happening when on battery power, place the unit on A/C power and disable the 75% brightness on battery option.
Please, post back here w/ your answers, what you've tried to correct this issue thus far and any other questions or comments you might have.
Hold off on assigning ratings to any of the experts' contributions until you're all set and have no more questions for us. (Once you assign ratings the problem will be automatically closed and we'll no longer be able to assist you.)
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2012 | Nokia 1200 Mobile Phone
Jul 09, 2009 | Sony Ericsson G900 Smartphone
May 16, 2009 | Nokia E62 Smartphone
Sep 20, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
May 10, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Sep 06, 2005 | Casio Cassiopeia E-125 Pocket PC
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!