Question about Printers & Copiers
Printer says waste tank is full? What can I do?
SOURCE: Canon printer i 475D
This may be worth a try
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
Hi, This procedure should work.
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
Step 1 : Manual for service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
SOURCE: waste ink tank full
normally, the logical solution is to replace your waste ink tank, but I have tried a solution which could make your canon printer function again.
Try this: With your printer turned ON, press and hold the I/O switch then pull off the power cord. This will turn off your printer. But without lifting your finger on the I/O switch put back your power cord. the I/O switch will blink for a second and will go off, then turn-on your printer again and see if it works.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
SOURCE: Waste in ink tank near full
There no easy way the printers are been made this way so you take them to the shop, but if you are handy with your hands and know what you are doing then you will need to take all apart and take out the ink pads inside the printer and clean them up make sure they nice dry when put back in, then you are going to need a program that you can find on the internet it will be called waste reset tools, or your printer will not work even after you done the clean out.
I am not sure what canon you have so I cant tell you the tools you need for yours, i have got canon MP-Tools on my website if this is the one you need.
with this you can reset the waste ink tank before you do the clean out but remember in time you will need to clean out or it going to be a big mess of ink coming out your printer.
Click Link = http://www.4all2sell.com/reset-tools/MPTool.exe
All I ask is please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
All files on my website are only there for a limited time
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Epson Printers & Copiers
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Apr 03, 2009 | Canon i860 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 23, 2008 | Ricoh Printers & Copiers
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!