Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Printer says waste tank is full? What can I do?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon printer i 475D
This may be worth a try
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA iP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
Hi, This procedure should work.
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
Step 1 : Manual for service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
SOURCE: waste ink tank full
normally, the logical solution is to replace your waste ink tank, but I have tried a solution which could make your canon printer function again.
Try this: With your printer turned ON, press and hold the I/O switch then pull off the power cord. This will turn off your printer. But without lifting your finger on the I/O switch put back your power cord. the I/O switch will blink for a second and will go off, then turn-on your printer again and see if it works.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Apr 03, 2009 | Canon i860 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 23, 2008 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 20, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!