Question about Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Many of the led displays only half light, or don't light at all????
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Philips 39PFL5708/F7 38.6-Inch 1080p 60Hz...
Nov 03, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 08, 2011 | HP 9250c Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2009 | InFocus LP350 Multimedia Projector
Mar 12, 2009 | Sharp R-314FS Microwave Oven
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: