Turned phone on and was in flight mode. Can't seem to get it out of flight mode nor get the bluetooth to connect, even though the "Quicklist" shows the option to turn On flight mode and bluetooth says it's on, but no network connection. Have turned bluetooth on & off, flight mode on & off, turned phone off and restarted to trigger bluetooth on but still not getting out of flight mode. Also removed battery, sim card and restarted with and without sim card. At&t support couldn't help me either.
I see a few others with this problem but no solution, has anyone figured this out?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please follow below steps
- Check whether your sim is working and Has connected in the system (you may check this with your service provider)
- Make sure to select network mode to 2G/3G mode.
- Check whether Flight mode is on or off , if its on just restart the phone and set flight mode to off.
- If still the signal is not there, Probably there is problem with phone's RF/Signaling Portion.
Flight mode is when you prevent your phone from receiving calls. click on where it says wi-fi:on/off and then click on the one that says phone. It will ask you for your pin if you set a pin for your sim.
How Do I Access Airplane Mode On My MetroPCS SCH-I220 (Code) Phone?
Although the handset does not feature the traditional airplane mode function, all wireless connections can be disabled while still allowing the use other common tasks, such as Microsoft Office Mobile applications, Windows Media Player and games.
To disable all wireless connections follow the steps below:
From the home screen, press the left soft key for Start
Press the left soft key for More
Select Connections (6)
Select Wireless Manager (1)
Highlight All then press the OK button to disable all wireless connections
To turn off flight mode, repeat these steps and it should turn your phone back on.